- 3-in-1 winter hiking jacket
- waterproof, windproof
- very breathable
- stretch fabric
- detachable hood
- venting zips
- warmly insulated inner jacket
Unbelievably light, unbeatably comfortable and ideal for winter, the VERMILLION is our lightest men’s 3-in-1 jacket. Cleverly positioned stretch panels, combined with light, very warm synthetic fibre insulation, make this a superb jacket for winter activities.
The stretchy TEXAPORE outer jacket adapts to your movements on steep, difficult terrain and provides reliable weather protection in rain, snow or wind.
And under the hardshell, the stretch performance continues, with flex zones on the sides of the inner jacket providing even better mobility. The inner jacket is windproof, warmly insulated and very light, making it the perfect winter mid layer. Wear it on its own or zip it into the hardshell – it’s up to you.
- Weight: 1040 g (size L)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCHLIGHT 2L: stretchy, light, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 raised hip pockets, inner pocket
- Inner jacket:
- AIRGRID 20D: extra lightweight, high tenacity, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- NANUK DYNAMIC: two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind-resistant exterior
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (80 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation