- day pack for travel and everyday use
- multiple pockets and gear lashing options
- stowaway padded back system with wide straps
- main compartment, 5 additional compartments
- laptop compartment
- stowaway gear loops
- reflective detailing
- 22 litres capacity
You don’t have to be crawling through the undergrowth to appreciate the TRT 22 – but you can if you want to! This functional day pack performs just as well in the urban jungle as it does on a hiking trip through the woods. TRT – tough, rough, technical – is the contemporary backpack series for the tech-savvy user who wants a pack that’s built to last.
The TRT 22’s modular gear loop system is a particularly clever feature. The gear loops are partially concealed behind the slatted panels on the front of the pack and can be pulled out when needed. Each loop also functions as a reflector. So even when they’re tucked away you’ll still be visible in the evening traffic.
The TRT 22’s shoulder straps can also be concealed. You can stow them away behind the back padding and carry the pack by the handle, just like a suitcase.
The pack is sectioned-up much better than a standard-issue day pack, with a main compartment, a laptop compartment (14”) and a laundry compartment, plus two elasticated side pockets. One of the two front compartments is lined with fleece – for your eyewear or other fragile objects. Another cool feature is the detachable key tape with bottle opener.
- Laptop/tablet compartment: 14″
- Measurements: 49 x 30 x 20 cm
- Capacity: 22 Lit.
- Weight: 1020g
- stowaway back system
- sternum strap with signal whistle
- hide-away reflective gear loop system on the front
- versatile gear straps on base of pack
- side compression straps
- robust carry handle
- padded base
- main compartment with wide-aperture zip, laptop compartment (14", 35 x 25 x 3.5 cm), 2 front compartments, 2 elasticated side pockets
- ORGANIZER in front pocket: small pockets and pouches for small items
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric