- symmetrical sling bag for travel and everyday use
- padded carry strap
- 3-point strap attachment system
- main compartment, front compartment
- stowaway gear loops
- 10 litres capacity
Symmetrical, stylish and practical. Carry the TRT 10 sling bag over your left shoulder or your right shoulder – it’s just as comfortable either way. Access to the compartments is good from both sides and thanks to its innovative 3 point strap attachment system, the bag doesn’t swing around when you’re out on your bike or running for the train.
TRT – tough, rough, technical – is the contemporary backpack and bag series for the tech-savvy user who wants a product that’s built to last. The TRT 10’s modular gear loop system is a particularly clever feature.
The gear loops are partially concealed behind the slatted panels on the front of the bag and can be pulled out when needed. Each loop also functions as a reflector. So even when they’re tucked away you’ll still be visible in the evening traffic.
There’s plenty of room in the large main compartment and front compartment for your big city survival kit. Another cool feature is the detachable key tape with bottle opener.
- Measurements: 45 x 26 x 17 cm
- Capacity: 10 Lit.
- Weight: 545g
- comfortable suspension system with 3-point strap attachment system
- sternum strap with signal whistle
- hide-away reflective gear loop system on the front
- versatile gear straps on base of pack
- side compression straps
- padded base
- main compartment with wide-aperture zip, front compartment
- detachable key tape with bottle opener in front compartment
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric