- trail running shoe
- waterproof, very breathable
- extra stabiliser
- outsole with good grip and roll-over performance
Whether you’re running on soft, wet trails or hard, dry paths, the TRAIL EXCITE TEXAPORE LOW provides excellent stability and support.
This is thanks to the extra sturdy combination of synthetic leather and fabric, and the special TPU frame that holds the heel firmly in place. So your foot benefits from optimal support on uneven ground, forest trails, stony tracks and soft, muddy terrain. The outsole maintains perfect ground contact and delivers optimal grip on wet or dry ground.
So whatever the weather is doing, you’re always ready to run. Just cinch up the speed lacing system and you’re good to go. An integrated TEXAPORE O2+ membrane makes the TRAIL EXCITE reliably waterproof and very breathable.
And when you get home after a muddy run, this shoe has another practical attribute. Because it is made entirely of easy-care synthetic materials, it is very easy to clean.
- Weight: 660 g/pair (Size 6)
- very water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- robust, shape-retentive PU nubuck
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- WOLF TRAIL 2: very light outsole with good roll-off performance and perfect ground control on all types of terrain
- heel stabiliser
- rapid lacing system