- lightweight hiking shoe with modern look
- very comfortable
- well cushioned sole
Perfect for leisurely walks with a light pack and spontaneous off-trail detours. The ROCKSAND TEXAPORE LOW is a lightweight, sporty and versatile shoe designed for people who enjoy exploring the countryside on foot.
On-trail, the fit is perfect and it also gives your foot the necessary support when you have to deal with the occasional tree root or stony section.
And to make sure that puddles or rain don’t slow you down, the ROCKSAND features an integrated TEXAPORE membrane to help keep your feet dry.
- Weight: 660 g/pair (Size 6)
- very water resistant, robust suede leather and textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF CRUISE: lightweight, flexible hiking sole
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- protective heel and toe caps
- COMFORT FIT: comfort fit with good fit at the heel and midfoot and cushioning at the heel