- large trolley bag
- main compartment, 4 additional pockets and compartments
- water resistant
- robust wheels
- telescopic handle
- 80 litres capacity
The RAILMAN 80 is the ideal bag for chilled-out globetrotters. Just pull it along behind you and keep your shoulders and back free for hand luggage. This large trolley bag has lots of practical compartments to help you stay organised on long trips.
The RAILMAN 80 even makes packing easier. It has a very long, wide aperture U-shaped zip so it opens up just like a suitcase. The frame and wheels are integrated into the base of the bag to allow every last inch of space in the main compartment to be used to the max. The water resistant fabric can withstand light showers.
And because your adventures will sometimes take you off-road, the RAILMAN is built to cope with uneven paths. The wheels are extra robust and extra large. You can also carry the bag by one of the two padded handles. And when you get back home, the bag packs down neatly to save space.
- Measurements: 74 x 44 x 35 cm
- Capacity: 80 Lit.
- Weight: 4000g
- main compartment with U-shaped zip, front pocket, 3 mesh inner compartments
- detachable elasticated lashing straps inside
- lockable zips
- 4 compression straps
- robust, ball bearing wheels
- packs down small for storage
- edge protectors in extremely heavy-duty material
- 4 carry handles: one telescopic, two padded and one built into the base
- CROSS RIP 420D: high tenacity, water resistant ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads/BALLISTIC 840D: medium weight, extremely hard wearing and abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with smooth finish (body)
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric (base)