- hiking shoe for day hikes with a light pack
- waterproof, very breathable
- suede leather and robust fabric
- lightweight hiking sole
Up and down hills, on narrow paths and rocky trails, come rain or shine – the waterproof MTN ATTACK 5 is a versatile hiking shoe that has been doing the job for years.
It has a comfortable fit straight out of the box. And it stays that way, even after racking up lots of miles.
When your adventure takes you off-trail, the clever mix of suede leather, fabric and waterproof TEXAPORE O2+ protects your foot and prevents it from getting wet. The special hiking sole delivers good traction on all types of terrain.
- Weight: 960 g/pair (Size 9)
- suede leather and very water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF HIKE CL: flexible hiking sole with good grip on various types of terrain
- protective heel and toe caps
- lacing system with metal eyelets and nylon loops