- day pack
- for children aged 6+
- back system with wide straps
- main compartment, 3 pockets
- elasticated lashing cord on front
- 12 litres capacity
Kids can carry everything they need for a whole day outdoors in the GRIVLA PACK. This small day pack has plenty of room for their snacks, drinks and rain jacket. Plus any little treasures they happen to find along the way.
The GRIVLA has a high-vis bungee cord on the front that can be used to lash a jacket or jumper to the pack and is quick and easy to use. There are two side pockets with room for a drinks bottle and snacks.
The KIDS GRIVLA was inspired by Hannah Steingässer. Together with her family, Hannah is travelling the world tracking the effects of climate change. The name GRIVLA comes from a bear whose cave Hannah explored on a trip she made with a bear researcher.
- Measurements: 38 x 25 x 19 cm
- Capacity: 12 Lit.
- Weight: 450g
- SNUGGLE UP: comfortable back system with wide shoulder straps and excellent load distribution (designed for children aged 6+)
- main compartment, front pocket, 2 elasticated side pockets
- ORGANIZER in front pocket with key clip and small pockets and pouches for small items
- BUNGEE CORD: elasticated lashing cord on front
- transparent name card holder in main compartment
- padded base
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric