- warm winter jacket
- very warm insulation
- wind- and water-resistant
- soft, lambswool-like lining
There’s no stopping children once the first snows finally arrive, and with the BLACK BEAR jacket they’ll stay warm all day long, even in sub-zero temperatures, thanks to MICROGUARD MAXLOFT, our innovative synthetic fibre insulation. MICROGUARD MAXLOFT insulates really well, has excellent breathability and weighs next to nothing.
The windproof STORMLOCK outer fabric enhances the thermal performance by providing a barrier to the cold wind. The jacket is designed with comfort and mobility in mind and feels light and soft to wear.
The super cosy hood keeps the head nice and warm and the soft, cuddly fleece lining is a welcome feature in winter weather. The draw cord tabs to adjust the hem are hidden inside the jacket pockets – a clever little trick that prevents them getting snagged.
- Weight: 600 g (size 128)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: light, soft, wind- and water-resistant fabric
- SHERPA WARM LINING: very warm synthetic lambswool lining
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood
- 2 hip pockets
- key loop
- reflective detailing