- dual-chamber pack for multi-day hiking trips
- ergo-dynamic back system
- large, vertically divided main compartment, 3 additional compartments
- waterproof main compartment
- trekking pole lashing
- equipped for hydration system
- 38 litres capacity
Over boulders and streams and along winding trails – dynamic hiking requires a dynamic pack; one that follows every move you make. This is exactly what the EDS DYNAMIC PRO 38 was designed to do.
This is your go-to pack for energetic hiking trips in all weathers, with our ergodynamic EDS back system for advanced flexibility. You can adjust the back length, lumbar pad, waist belt angle and pack position quickly and easily to customise the fit as required, even without taking the pack off. So the load is always fully under control, and you stay mobile and agile.
When you are heading out in the rain, pack all those important items of kit in the waterproof main compartment. The roll-top closure ensures that no water can get in. So your sleeping bag and warm jacket stay nice and dry.
With multiple compartments, gear loops and lashing straps, you can carry all your outdoor gear in comfort – from your water bladder to your trekking poles.
- Backlength: S - L
- Measurements: 70 x 30 x 31 cm
- Capacity: 38 Lit.
- Weight: 1700g
- EDS: flexible, ergo-dynamic back system for improved performance and comfort
- precision-adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- side compression straps
- lashing straps for trekking poles and ice axe
- vertically divided main compartment with waterproof pack bag with roll-top closure, inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), large gear flap at front, large flat front pocket, lid compartment, 2 mesh side pockets
- ORGANIZER in lid compartment: key clip, small pockets and pouches for small items
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener) and helmet pouch (available separately)
- CHAINTECH 210D: abrasion resistant, high tenacity fabric/CROSS RIP 280D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- CHAINTECH 210D: abrasion resistant, high tenacity fabric (base)
- SPRING STEEL: flexible, extra durable stainless steel (frame)