- robust trekking pack for long treks with lots of gear
- comfortable back system designed for heavy loads
- main compartment, base compartment, 9 pockets
- dual access to the main compartment
- trekking pole lashing
- equipped for hydration system
- rain cover
- 75 + 10 litres capacity
The empty expanses of Scandinavia lie in front of you. For a few weeks it’s just you, your tent and nature. One thing you know you can rely on is your DENALI 75. This is the largest model in the DENALI pack series and is designed to carry 20 kilos and more in comfort.
So it’s perfect for long trips where you have to carry everything you need. The DENALI trekking packs are suitable for everything from trekking through the highlands of Bolivia to round-the-world backpacking trips. The models are fully-featured, have plenty of room for your kit and ensure consistently good carry comfort.
Our X-TRANSITION back system is specially designed for extended treks with lots of gear. It incorporates highly flexible aluminium stabilising rods and has thick padding on the back.
The lid compartment can be detached and used as a shoulder bag for single-day excursions and side-trips. The detailing is comprehensive and includes a front compartment, a sleeping bag compartment, side pockets and a bottle holster.
- Backlength: M - XL
- Measurements: 94 x 39 x 38 cm
- Capacity: 75 + 10 Lit.
- Weight: 2860g
- X-TRANSITION: comfortable, lightweight and flexible back system with X-shaped aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- occipital cavity for improved carry comfort
- trekking pole lashing
- equipped for helmet pouch (available separately)
- compression straps on inside, sides and base
- main compartment with dual access (via front and top) and inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment with wide-aperture hemispherical zipped opening, height-adjustable lid pocket with inner compartment, large front pocket, zipped pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, fold-out bottle holster
- key clip
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener) and helmet pouch (available separately)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 320D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads/DULL NAILHEAD 210D: very lightweight ripstop fabric with textile look (body)
- BALLISTIC 840D: medium weight, extremely hard wearing and abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with smooth finish (base)
- ALUMINIUM HONEY COMB: very light aluminium with good dimensional stability (frame)