- 3-in-1 jacket
- waterproof, windproof
- insulated inner jacket
- inner jacket with detachable sleeves
- multiple pockets
- waist draw cord
- detachable hood
If you like to be outdoors all year round, come rain, snow or storm, our CENTURY 3-in-1 jacket is the right choice for you. This was JACK WOLFSKIN’s very first 3-in-1 jacket. Now it’s back – in a reworked and updated version that’s even more practical than before.
The inner jacket can be worn as a jacket or a gilet, on its own or inside the outer jacket – a highly versatile garment. The inner jacket sleeves can be zip-detached. So what you get here is not only a regular double jacket, but a windproof insulated jacket, a gilet and a weatherproof shell jacket, all wrapped up in one. And maximum adaptability in all weather conditions.
The look of outer jacket is inspired by the original CENTURY but benefits from the very latest technology. The TEXAPORE TASLAN fabric provides reliable protection from the rain, wind and snow and is tough enough to withstand off-trail detours through the undergrowth.
- Weight: 1165 g (size M)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- detachable hood with adjustable field of vision
- 4 hip pockets, inner pocket, secret pocket
- Inner jacket:
- SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: light, soft, wind- and water-resistant fabric
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (100 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation
- zip-off sleeves
- inner pocket