- trousers for travel and everyday wear
- wind- and water-resistant
- warm thermal lining
- with organic cotton
You don’t have to go all the way to the Arctic to enjoy the benefits of the ARCTIC ROAD PANTS. These trousers will also keep you warm on a winter walk in the park.
They are made of our tried and tested FUNCTION 65 fabric, a hard-wearing hybrid fabric consisting of natural organic cotton and robust synthetic fibres. It keeps out the wind and shrugs off light showers. And thanks to the soft, microfibre thermal lining, these trousers also keep you warm.
With two hip pockets and two back pockets there is room to stash your money, keys and other important items that need to be kept handy.
- Weight: 470 g (size 38)
- FUNCTION 65 ORGANIC EVO: robust, wind- and water-resistant hybrid fabric with certified organic cotton
- microfibre thermal lining
- 2 hip pockets, 2 back pockets