- running socks
- very breathable
- good cushioning and padding
- ankle support
As a keen runner, you run wherever your feet take you – and with these socks on your feet, that might be quite a distance! The socks are extra breathable, support the ankle and are padded on the sole, Achilles tendon and toes.
The CROSS TRAIL CLASSIC CUT running socks were developed in collaboration with X-Technology especially for endurance sports. The breathable, fast drying synthetic fibre fabric gives a nice, snug fit and helps prevent chaffing.
- Weight: 70 g/pair (Size 41-43)
- ARCH BAND: supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- CROSS ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create gap between foot and shoe
- padded ankle, instep and toes
- BIOSPLIT footbed: padding and ventilation zones relieve pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas
- blend of polyamide, acrylic, polyester, polypropylene and elastane