1. MEMBERSHIP AND EXCLUSIVITY
(1) The JACK WOLFSKIN Loyalty Programme UK (hereinafter „Loyalty Programme“) is free of charge and is operated by JACK WOLFSKIN Retail GmbH, JACK WOLFSKIN Kreisel 1, 65510 Idstein/Ts., Germany (hereinafter “JACK WOLFSKIN“). You (hereinafter “you“, “yours“, or “member“) may participate in the Loyalty Programme subject to the terms and conditions as set out herein.(2) The Loyalty Programme is exclusively available in the official JACK WOLFSKIN online shop UK at https://www.jack-wolfskin.co.uk.(3) Any person at the age of at least 18 years and having a place of resident in the UK, or any member state of the European Union is entitled to apply in the Loyalty Programme. For your application to the Loyalty Programme you may register by choosing the opt-in function „Loyalty Programme“ when registering for your personal customer account, or in case of an existing customer account (once) prior the completion of your order within the UK online shop.
2. LOYALTY PROGRAMME
(1) The membership in the Loyalty Programme enables you to earn bonus points that are allocated to your personal Loyalty Programme account (please see cipher 3. below) with every purchase you make via the official JACK WOLFSKIN UK online shop. No bonus points will be allocated for any purchases made via JACK WOLFSKIN online shops other than the JACK WOLFSKIN UK online shop. The bonus points are determined on basis of the respective purchase price including VAT (assessment basis). Five (5) bonus points are earned to each British Pound (GBP) spent. Purchases of vouchers or shipping costs are expressly excluded from the assessment basis.(2) In case of a cancellation of a purchase contract (e.g. return or warranty claim), all bonus points earned on that specific purchase contract will be deducted from your Loyalty Programme account. If a refund is completed after Loyalty Programme vouchers have been issued, then bonus points earned in the cancelled purchase will be deducted and the bonus points balance on the Loyalty Programme account may become a negative value which will be offset against earned bonus point allocated to future purchases. (3) As a member of the Loyalty Programme, all orders placed via your customer account that has registered for the Loyalty Programme are shipped and returned free of charge.(4) JACK WOLFSKIN reserves its right for the exclusion of members from the participation as well as the claiming of any damages resulting from the abusive use of the Loyalty Programme.
3. BONUS POINTS ACCOUNT
(1) Your bonus points will be continuously allocated to your personal bonus points account held by JACK WOLFSKIN.(2) Information on the current status of your bonus points account can be obtained at any time by reviewing your customer account of the JACK WOLFSKIN Online Shop UK. Objections in respect of the current status of the bonus points account shall be raised in writing by stating the customer number and by submitting respective supporting documents in respect of the purchase not later than 2 weeks after having taken note of the status of the bonus points account. Failure to raise objections within the time period shall be regarded as acceptance of the status of the bonus points accounts.(3) As at the end of every quarter year (collection period), JACK WOLFSKIN calculates the amount of bonus points earned on your bonus point account.(4) In case you earned at least 1,000 bonus points (equalling a purchase value of GBP 200,00 incl. VAT) as at the relevant collection period, your earned bonus points will be converted to a JACK WOLFSKIN voucher in the amount of GBP 10.00 and sent to you via email. In case you earned a multiple of 1,000 bonus points, your additional 1,000 bonus points will be converted to additional JACK WOLFSKIN vouchers in the amount of GBP 10,00. To the extent bonus points are not to be converted to JACK WOLFSKIN vouchers, such bonus points will remain on your loyalty programme accounts and will be transferred to the next collection period.(5) The relevant collection period for the determination of your bonus points at the end of each collection period are the last 12 months of your membership. bonus Points allocated to purchases that were made prior to the 12 months‘ period and that did not qualify to be converted to vouchers, will expire, and hence, will automatically reduce your bonus point account.
4. BONUS POINTS VOUCHERS
(1) Bonus point vouchers expire automatically 3 months following the date they were issued. Bonus point vouchers presented after the expire date are not valid. Bonus point vouchers can only be redeemed by entering the voucher code into the correct entry field during the order process in the JACK WOLFSKIN Online Shop UK. Bonus point vouchers are excluded from cash disbursements. There is neither a cash refund nor will a change be given where the purchase amount is less than the face value of the voucher. Bonus point vouchers cannot be redeemed in connection with a telephone order.(2) In case of a cancellation of a purchase contract (e.g. return or warranty claim) that was subject to the redemption of a bonus points voucher, the bonus points voucher becomes invalid and you will receive a cash reimbursement of the complete purchase price.(3) To the extent permitted by law, JACK WOLFSKIN cannot be held responsible for any loss of the bonus point vouchers once despatched to you.
5. USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA PROTECTION
6. TERMINATION AND DELETION OF LOYALTY PROGRAMME ACCOUNT
(1) The term of the membership is indefinite. You may terminate your membership in the JACK WOLFSKIN Loyalty Programme at any time by written notice to JACK WOLFSKIN Retail GmbH, JACK WOLFSKIN Kreisel 1, 65510 Idstein/Ts., Germany.(2) JACK WOLFSKIN is entitled to terminate the membership at any time by giving one month‘ notice. In that case, JACK WOLFSKIN will calculate the amount of bonus points earned on your bonus points account and will (in case the bonus points account states at least 1,000 bonus points) issue bonus points vouchers in accordance with cipher 3 and will then delete the bonus points account.(3) JACK WOLFSKIN is entitled to terminate the membership at any time with no notice period for good cause, including but not limited to the abusive use of the JACK WOLFSKIN Loyalty Programmes by you.(4) In case no new bonus points are earned for a period a period of 3 full years, JACK WOLFSKIN will delete your loyalty programme account without any further notice being required. You may re-apply for the JACK WOLFSKIN Loyalty Programme at any time and free of charge.(5) The participation in the Loyalty Programme UK is subject to your consent to use your personal data as requested in the registration process for the Loyalty Programme UK (see also cipher 5 (2)) above. In lack of such consent, participation in the Loyalty Programme is not possible. In case you revoke your consent to use your personal data in accordance with cipher 5 (2) at any time during your membership, JACK WOLFSKIN shall be entitled to terminate the membership for good cause.(6) Earned bonus points are deleted without any claim for reimbursement in case of a (i) a termination of the membership either by you or by JACK WOLFSKIN subject to paragraph (3) or (5) and (ii) a deletion of the bonus points account subject to paragraph (5).
To the extent legally possible, JACK WOLFSKIN cannot be held liable, in particular in respect of the permanent availability of the Loyalty Programme or the completeness, correctness and current topicality of the bonus points accounts, information and special offers for any direct or indirect damage.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) JACK WOLFSKIN reserves the right, to stop the JACK WOLFSKIN Loyalty Programme or change or amend its terms and conditions at any time completely or partially, in particular, if required by law or if the changes or amendments would result in the improvements of the execution or the prevention of abusive use of the of the Loyalty Programme. In any case, JACK WOLFSKIN reserves the right to vary the bonus points available, and the rate at which points will be allocated, from time to time or to cease to offer bonus points.(2) Any changes will be notified to you in writing either by post to the last known address or by email and regarded as accepted unless the member does not object to the changes within one month following the receipt of the notification. JACK WOLFSKIN shall be entitled to terminate your membership and to the delete your bonus points account in case of an objection. The use of the Loyalty Programme following the lapse of the objection period, shall also be regarded as acceptance. (3) These Terms & Conditions are governed by the relevant laws of the United Kingdom under exclusion of the UN sales law application. If you have your domicile or habitual residence in another EU country at the time of the respective conclusion of the contract, the application of mandatory legal provisions (in particular, consumer protection law) of this other state remains unaffected by the above choice of law.Disputes that may arise shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction stipulated by of law.