- hiking trousers
- wind- and water-resistant
- breathable flex inserts
- with organic cotton
- 7 pockets
Whether you’re heading to the backcountry, the Alps or further afield, the adventure starts on your doorstep. The WHITEHORSE FLEX PANTS are built for adventure and so comfortable you won’t want to take them off.
And you really can wear them every day if you like. They are made of our tried and tested FUNCTION 65 fabric, a very robust hybrid fabric consisting of cotton and synthetic fibres. It has a nice rugged feel, is super comfortable to wear and can more than a match for any adventure. The trousers have stretch inserts at the waist for improved freedom of movement. And with seven pockets in total, there’s plenty of room for all your gadgetry.
- Weight: 465 g (size 50)
- FUNCTION 65 ORGANIC: robust, wind- and water-resistant hybrid fabric with certified organic cotton
- FUNCTION 65 NATURE CANVAS: robust, wind and water-resistant hybrid fabric with cotton in a canvas weave
- FLEX SHIELD: robust, highly breathable, two-way stretch softshell fabric with wind- and water-resistant properties (waist and leg pockets)
- 2 front pockets, 2 back pockets, 2 leg pockets, secret pocket
- custom-ready hem