- travel pack with technical design
- doubles as a suitcase
- main compartment, 4 additional compartments
- laptop compartment
- fleece lined front pocket
- multiple pockets and gear lashing options
- stowaway padded back system with wide straps
- hand luggage size
- 32 litres capacity
The TRT 32 is a tough, multi-purpose, hybrid pack with a high-end, technical design. It has a stowaway back system and is sized to conform to hand luggage regulations. Inside, it is sectioned up like a trolley bag.
TRT – tough, rough, technical – is the contemporary backpack series for the tech-savvy user who wants a pack that’s built to last. The TRT packs feature an innovative modular gear loop system on the front.
The TRT 32 is equipped with comfortable shoulder straps that can be stowed away behind the back padding and two handles so you can carry it like a suitcase. The clamshell design, wide aperture lid and elasticated straps in the main compartment are also derived from the classic suitcase. Packing has never been easier.
The pack even has a ventilated internal compartment for dirty laundry. And there’s a special padded compartment at the back for your laptop (15”), accessed via a separate zip. One of the two front compartments is lined with fleece – for your eyewear or other fragile objects. Another cool feature is the detachable key tape with bottle opener.
- Laptop/tablet compartment: 15″
- Measurements: 54 x 32 x 26 cm
- Capacity: 32 Lit.
- Weight: 1500g
- stowaway back system
- sternum strap with signal whistle
- MOLLE System gear loops on front
- side compression straps
- robust carry handles on the top and side
- main compartment with U-shaped zip, laptop compartment (15", 38 x 26 x 4 cm), middle compartment, 2 front compartments
- elasticated straps and 2 zipped compartments in main compartment
- ORGANIZER in front pocket: small pockets and pouches for small items, detachable key tape with bottle opener in front compartment
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric