- warm hybrid jacket for fast-paced sports
- windproof front
- stretch fabric on sleeves and back
- extra breathable
- very lightweight
- with hood
Lacing up your running shoes on an icy cold, sunny winter day? Don’t forget your warm jacket! The SKYLAND CROSSING is ideal for the job. This hybrid jacket is very breathable and gives you protection from the cold and wind where you need it most. Which makes it perfect for running and other energetic outdoor sports. It also features a windproof hood to keep your head warm.
If there’s a cold headwind blowing when you get to the top of the hill your core stays nice and warm, because the front of the jacket is windproof and insulated. The sleeves and back of the jacket are made of an extra breathable, stretch fleece fabric for maximum freedom of movement and a superior wear climate. And if you work up a sweat, all the fabrics in the jacket deliver effective moisture management – to enhance your comfort and improve your physical performance.
- Weight: 415 g (size M)
- NANUK DYNAMIC PIQUÉ: two-way stretch fleece with piqué structure and marled look
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water-resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (80 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- fixed hood
- 2 hip pockets