- warm hybrid jacket for fast-paced sports
- windproof front
- stretch fabric on sleeves and back
- extra breathable
- very lightweight
- with hood
A clear, bright winter’s morning – there’s no better time to go trail running. The SKYLAND CROSSING hybrid jacket will keep you warm and protect your core from wind chill – exactly what you need when pushing your limits in cold weather. The windproof hood protects your head.
When you’re moving fast on wide tracks or pushing hard on narrow trails, the jacket shields your torso from the headwind. The front of the jacket uses a combination of a windproof outer fabric and highly functional MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. synthetic insulation. The sleeves and back are made of a highly breathable stretch fleece fabric for improved mobility and climate comfort.
All the fabrics used in this jacket promote optimised wicking performance. So even when you sweat, you benefit from a consistently high level of comfort.
- Weight: 460 g (size L)
- NANUK DYNAMIC PIQUÉ: two-way stretch fleece with piqué structure and marled look
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water-resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (80 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- fixed hood
- 2 hip pockets, chest pocket