- super light and packable travel shoe
- climate system
- comfort fit
- extra cushioning
- lightweight travel and leisure sole
If you’re planning to visit the Seven Wonders of the World, the SEVEN WONDERS PACKER LOW will keep your feet fit while you’re doing it.
Even in the suffocating heat at the mighty Taj Mahal or the ancient city of Petra in Jordan the shoe will keep your feet cool. The mesh fabric upper allows fresh air into the shoe as you walk.
The SEVEN WONDERS PACKER LOW is also super light so you can tackle the countless steps up to the Colosseum, the climb up to the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio or a visit to Machu Picchu or Chichén Itzá. And because the sole is so comfortable, you could even walk the entire length of the Great Wall of China if you wanted to.
As the name implies, the shoe’s pack size is also impressively small, which is a real advantage when you’re travelling with minimal luggage.
- Weight: 460 g/pair (Size 9)
- AIR FLOW MESH: fast drying, hard wearing 3D-structure mesh
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: comfort fit with extra room for the forefoot and extra cushioning at the heel
- WOLF CITY HIKE: very lightweight, flexible sole for everyday and leisure footwear with EVA flex grooves
- lacing system with nylon loops