- super light travel shoe
- comfort fit
- extra cushioning
- lightweight travel and leisure sole
If you’re ticking off the Seven Wonders of the World on your bucket list, the SEVEN WONDERS LOW should definitely be on your packing list!
This travel shoe is super light so it’s ideal for the countless steps up to the Colosseum, the climb up to the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio, or a walk around Machu Picchu and Chichén Itzá. The SEVEN WONDERS LOW is also a great shoe to wear in the suffocating heat at the mighty Taj Mahal or the ancient city of Petra in Jordan.
And because the sole is so comfortable, you could even walk the entire length of the Great Wall of China if you wanted to.
- Weight: 470 g/pair (Size 6)
- water resistant, robust suede leather and synthetic canvas-look upper material
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: comfort fit with extra room for the forefoot and extra cushioning at the heel
- WOLF CITY HIKE: very lightweight, flexible sole for everyday and leisure footwear with EVA flex grooves
- lacing system with nylon loops