- bucket bag
- main compartment, front compartment
- shoulder strap
- 14 litres capacity
Sporty, casual and a touch of ethnic style. The SANDIA is a cool and stylish bucket bag with a draw cord closure and a shoulder strap. This bag will appeal to the fashion-forward woman-about-town and is the ideal urban accessory.
High-quality workmanship, classic designs and attractive suede-look detailing are the hallmarks of our women’s NAVAJO series. The ethnic patterns were inspired by the traditional textiles of the Navajo, a Native American people who originated from Canada and today live mostly in Arizona.
- Measurements: 32 x 27 x 21 cm
- Capacity: 14 Lit.
- Weight: 300g
- simple shoulder strap
- draw cord
- padded base
- main compartment, front pocket
- detachable key tape
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric /MICRO SUEDE: synthetic leather with velvety feel and suede-like appearance (body)
- MICRO SUEDE: synthetic leather with velvety feel and suede-like appearance (base)