- parka with UV protection for extreme trips
- fast drying
- longer, casual cut
- multiple adjustment options
Like an oasis in the desert... well, almost. The SAGURO PARKA is an airy, UV protection layer for your travels to sun-kissed parts of the world. It’s a great choice for really hot weather.
The parka is tailored from SUPPLEX, a special UV protection fabric that’s light, soft and fast drying. The cut is longer, and looser too.
You can adjust the SAGUARO to suit your needs. You can wear it loose or use the draw cord to cinch it in at the waist for a more figure-hugging fit. The sleeves can be rolled up and buttoned in place. And the hood has a peak for extra sun protection that can be folded in when it’s not needed.
- Weight: 540 g (size M)
- SUPPLEX: light, supple and fast drying nylon fabric with outstanding UV protection (UPF 40+) (meets AS/NZ 4399:1996 standard)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume
- 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- fastener for rolled-up sleeves
- waist draw cord