- lightweight hiking boot with modern look
- very comfortable
- well cushioned sole
Like to explore the countryside on foot? The ROCKSAND TEXAPORE MID is a lightweight, multi-purpose, waterproof hiking boot designed for leisurely hikes with a light pack and spontaneous forays into the wilderness.
With this boot you’ll handle straightforward trails, paths and uneven forest terrain with comfort and ease, thanks to the flexible, cushioning sole and the special comfort fit. There’s lots of space for your foot at the front of the boot and at the back it supports your heel properly when the ground is not quite even.
And to cope with the occasional puddle or the odd shower, the boot is equipped with a waterproof TEXAPORE membrane.
- Weight: 750 g/pair (Size 6)
- very water resistant, robust suede leather and textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF CRUISE: lightweight, flexible hiking sole
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- protective heel and toe caps
- COMFORT FIT: comfort fit with good fit at the heel and midfoot and cushioning at the heel