- lightweight hiking shoe with modern look
- very comfortable
- with climate system
- well cushioned sole
On the hiking trails of Andalusia, Corsica or closer to home – when you’re walking in hot weather, the ROCKSAND CHILL LOW provides a welcome flow of fresh air to your feet every step of the way. All thanks to the TEXACOOL climate system, with large areas of mesh on the upper.
And when the path gets a bit rocky, the suede leather at the sides provides stability and promotes surefootedness.
On really long days, you’ll appreciate the cushioning sole with its good roll-over performance. Over several thousand steps, this results in a huge reduction in the strain on your feet, which means they are still in good shape on the home stretch.
- Weight: 730 g/pair (Size 9)
- very water resistant, robust suede leather
- AIR FLOW MESH: fast drying, hard wearing 3D-structure mesh
- TEXACOOL climate system
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF CRUISE: lightweight, flexible hiking sole
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- COMFORT FIT: comfort fit with good fit at the heel and midfoot and cushioning at the heel
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- protective heel and toe caps