- very lightweight travel and leisure shoe
- speed lacing system
- extra lightweight, flexible leisure sole
- good cushioning
Checking out the sights, lazing by the lake, or on a school trip to the amusement park – the PORTLAND TEXAPORE LOW is a multi-purpose travel and leisure shoe for kids that turns every day into an adventure.
The footwear in the PORTLAND TEXAPORE series is waterproof and lets feet breathe. In town or at the playground, all day and every day, the airy mesh upper, breathable lining and advanced cushioning make this lightweight shoe amazingly comfortable to wear. It features an elasticated speed lacing system for lightning-fast fit adjustment. And if they decide to give the subway a miss and walk home because it’s such a nice evening, the sole cushions every step.
The shoe comes in a range of vibrant colours and with an alphabet or jungle print.
- Weight: 380 g/pair (Size 31)
- water resistant, robust textile fabric and water resistant synthetic upper material
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF CITY HIKE K: very lightweight, flexible children’s sole everyday and leisure footwear
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- speed lacing system with elasticated draw cord