- hiking boot
- waterproof, breathable
- made entirely of synthetic materials
- 360° reflective detailing
- flexible, abrasion resistant hiking sole
Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer would probably have worn this boot if it had been around back then! The waterproof MTN ATTACK 2 TEXAPORE MID K lace-up ankle boot was designed for hiking and other leisure activities.
On the river, in the forest and anywhere it happens to be wet, this boot keeps junior adventurers’ feet dry – thanks to the waterproof and breathable membrane. The upper extends to above the ankle so it provides very good support.
And the best bit? The boot is made entirely of synthetic materials and therefore very easy to clean. The models in our MTN ATTACK 2 family of classic style children’s hiking footwear are all built on the flexible, sure-grip WOLF HIKE CL K sole and feature 360° reflective detailing.
- Weight: 590 g/pair (Size 31)
- water resistant synthetic nubuck leather and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF HIKE CL K: flexible children’s hiking sole with good grip on various types of terrain
- protective heel and toe caps
- reflectors on all sides
- lacing system with metal hooks and nylon loops