- classic hiking shoe
- waterproof, breathable
- made entirely of synthetic materials
- 360° reflective detailing
- flexible, abrasion resistant hiking sole
Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer would probably have worn this shoe if it had been around back then! The waterproof MTN ATTACK 2 TEXAPORE LOW K lace-up shoe was designed for hiking and other leisure activities.
On the river, in the forest and anywhere it happens to be wet, this shoe keeps junior adventurers’ feet dry – thanks to the waterproof and breathable membrane. And the best bit? The shoe is made entirely of synthetic materials and is therefore very easy to clean.
The models in our MTN ATTACK 2 family of classic style children’s hiking footwear are all built on the flexible, sure-grip WOLF HIKE CL K sole and feature 360° reflective detailing.
- Weight: 500 g/pair (Size 31)
- water resistant synthetic upper material and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF HIKE CL K: flexible children’s hiking sole with good grip on various types of terrain
- protective heel and toe caps
- reflectors on all sides
- lacing system with eyelets and nylon loops