- super warm hooded jacket in checked pattern fleece
- insulated hood and shoulders
- reinforced shoulders
- knitted exterior
- soft, brushed reverse side
The MACKENZIE ROAD fleece jacket is made for harsh Canadian winters. But be warned – it might be a bit too warm for chopping wood outside your log cabin.
The jacket is made of super warm 300-weight fleece. The shoulders and hood are windproof and have an additional layer of synthetic insulation.
The lumberjack-inspired check pattern sets the MACKENZIE ROAD apart from other fleece jackets. And in case you were wondering, it’s also perfectly at home in mainland Europe.
- Weight: 610 g (size L)
- NANUK 300 BIPOLAR JERSEY DECOR: exceptionally warm fleece with knitted jersey exterior with decorative graphic and soft, brushed reverse side
- STORMLOCK BRILLIANT: light, windproof, water-resistant and breathable fabric with shiny exterior
- MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable field of vision
- 2 hip pockets