- hiking socks
- good ventilation
- good support
Little feet can get tired on big hikes. The HIKING PRO children’s socks take the strain off the foot with a combination of spacer pads and ventilation zones. As a result, lengthy walks are simply child’s play.
We have incorporated a special mesh fabric on the ankle of the sock to let in fresh air and help keep the foot cool. The socks also give those little feet more support to above the ankle, prevent chafing and cushion against bumps and knocks.
- Weight: 35 g/pair (Size 31-33)
- ankle support (KONUS BANDAGE)
- even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon (LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR)
- mesh fabric at instep for ventilation; spacer pads create gap between foot and shoe (CROSS ventilation)
- padded ankle, instep and toes
- padding with ventilation zones relieves pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas (BIOSPLIT footbed)