- fleece jacket
- very warm
- insulated, wind-resistant hood
Even when its freezing cold, some kids just want to be outside. No worries, though – the NAVAJO MOUNTAIN FLEECE will keep them warm. It is made of JACK WOLFSKIN’s warmest fleece fabric and has an insulated, wind-resistant hood.
The fleece has a knitted-look exterior and a soft, brushed reverse side. This makes it even warmer than regular fleece. The shoulders and hood are covered in wind-resistant fabric to help prevent wind chill, and these areas of the jacket also have synthetic fibre insulation for extra warmth. We’ve added a lambswool-like SHERPA fleece lining to the hood for an extra portion of cosiness.
- Weight: 335 g (size 128)
- NANUK 300 BIPOLAR JERSEY: exceptionally warm fleece with knitted jersey exterior and soft, brushed reverse side
- NANUK 200 BIPOLAR JERSEY: very warm fleece with knitted jersey exterior and soft, brushed reverse side
- SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: light, soft, wind- and water-resistant fabric
- POLYFIBER FILL (40 g/m²): very light synthetic insulation
- SHERPA LINING LIGHT: light, synthetic lambswool lining
- fixed hood
- 2 hip pockets