- leisure shoe for climbing and everyday wear
- very light
- good cushioning
- special multifunctional tread
- special climbing sole
- speed lacing system
There is nothing kids like better than balancing along walls, clambering up climbing frames and swinging from tree branches. The JUNGLE GYM TEXAPORE LOW is the lightest children’s shoe in our range and is custom-made for that kind of thing.
Which is why it’s also the most flexible children’s shoe in our range. The upper and sole of the shoe are specially designed to flex as the foot moves. The sole has a special tread for better grip when climbing trees. The sole is rounded off to stop it catching on anything and make balancing along tree branches and walls easier.
It cushions the foot when jumping and the special toe caps provide extra protection from bumps and knocks. And if they should end up in a stream, the TEXAPORE membrane keeps their feet dry.
Thanks to the child-friendly speed lacing system the shoe is super fast to put on and take off again. The JUNGLE GYM comes in a range of vibrant colours inspired by jungle animals.
- Weight: 370 g/pair (Size 31)
- AIR FLOW MESH: fast drying, hard wearing 3D-structure mesh
- water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- TREE CLIMBING GRIP: sure-grip tread with climbing and balance zones
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- raised sole for improved toe protection
- speed lacing system with draw cord