- hiking socks
- very breathable
- fast drying
- good cushioning and padding
Heading out for a long summer walk in the countryside? With the HIKING PRO CLASSIC CUT hiking socks your feet will feel as good on the last mile as they did on the first.
These socks are extremely comfortable and breathable – exactly what you need for day hikes in lightweight, low cut hiking shoes. The socks are well padded at critical areas – the Achilles tendon, ankle, instep, toes and high stress zones on the sole of the foot.
The light synthetic fibre fabric wicks moisture effectively, helping to keep your feet dry and thereby preventing blisters.
- Weight: 60 g/pair (Size 41-43)
- ARCH BAND: supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- CROSS ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create gap between foot and shoe
- padded ankle, instep and toes
- BIOSPLIT footbed: padding and ventilation zones relieve pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas
- blend of polyester, polyamide, polypropylene and elastane