- synthetic fibre sleeping bag
- for 3 season use
- 2-layer synthetic insulation
- coverts from mummy to rectangular shape
- extra insulation in cold-sensitive areas
Some little adventurers are already old hands at pitching the tent and getting their kit sorted for the night. They’ve been using their sleeping bags for years, because the GROW UP COMFORT does just that – it grows up with them.
This synthetic fibre sleeping bag is specially designed for children and youngsters. And to accommodate their growth spurts, a zip in the foot section extends the bag by a full 40 cm. It takes some growing to outgrow that!
The GROW UP COMFORT is not only length-adjustable, it’s shape-adjustable, too. Depending on the temperature, your child can use it in the cosy mummy format or unzip it and use it as a quilt. The synthetic fibre insulation keeps them warm from spring through to autumn, and there’s extra insulation in the foot section. And the best bit? It doesn’t matter if the bags gets a bit wet, because it retains its insulation performance even when damp and dries out fast, too.
- Measurements: 150/190 x 70/85 cm
- Body Height: < 160 cm
- Packing size: 33 x 23 cm
- Filling weight: 790 g
- Weight: 1340g (Size LEFT)
- SOFTTOUCH 50D: robust, soft and breathable sleeping bag fabric
- SOFTTOUCH PONGEE 50D: skin-friendly, fast drying sleeping bag lining fabric
- MICROGUARD: very soft and robust 2-component synthetic insulation with high insulation performance
- extra fill in the foot box
- WIDE ‘N TIGHT: can be zipped open to convert from mummy shape to rectangular shape for more freedom of movement and insulation regulation
- hood can be zipped up or opened out
- ergonomically positioned inner pocket for easy access
- expandable foot section
- 2-stage pack bag