- travel and leisure shoe
- waterproof, breathable
- good cushioning
- special multifunctional tread
- good grip on various types of terrain
- special fit for girls
Warning: this boot could turn your daughter into a real world explorer! The GRIVLA TEXAPORE MID does everything a proper girls’ hiking boot should do. It is waterproof, specially made to fit girls’ feet and provides excellent grip on various types of terrain
The sole is designed to handle a wide range of activities – ideal for little outdoor fans who come up with a new plan every day! It provides the perfect combination of good flexibility and comfortable cushioning. And the special tread ensures good grip on any terrain.
Given how versatile this boot is, it is remarkably light. This partially due to the synthetic materials, which also make the boot hard wearing and easy to maintain. The speed lacing system is another practical feature – just slip the boot on and adjust the draw cord.
The inspiration for the GRIVLA TEXAPORE came from Hannah Steingässer. Together with her family, Hannah is travelling the world tracking the effects of climate change. The name Grivla comes from a bear whose cave Hannah explored on a trip she made with a bear researcher.
- Weight: 480 g/pair (Size 31)
- water resistant synthetic upper material and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- WOLF HIKE PRIME K: flexible children’s hiking sole with comfortable cushioning and good grip
- raised sole for improved toe protection
- reflectors on all sides
- speed lacing system with draw cord