- very breathable softshell jacket for demanding outdoor activities
- very robust
- water resistant
- with highly breathable flex zones
When you’re so far off grid even your GPS is struggling to locate you, the GRAVITY FLEX comes into its own. The jacket features extremely stretchy flex zones on the back and under the arms for enhanced mobility.
It feels so pleasant, even when worn right next to the skin, that you’ll hardly notice you’ve got it on! The special brushed reverse side blots up moisture effectively and transports it to the outer surface. So you get the perfect wear climate and advanced freedom of movement you need when you’re off to tackle that next summit.
We designed this hybrid softshell specifically for outdoor athletes, which is why we opted for such an innovative combination of fabrics. Our proven STORMLOCK fabric is fully windproof so you won’t feel cold during rest breaks. It is very breathable in its own right, but for the GRAVITY FLEX we have added FLEX SHIELD to the mix, which allows warm, moist air to escape to the outside even more effectively.
Light showers simply bead up and run off the surface of the fabric and the peaked hood protects your head and face. The large hand pockets are raised so they are easy to access when wearing a climbing harness or carrying a trekking pack. The mesh backing on the pockets means they can also be zipped open for extra ventilation. The left pocket incorporates a little mobile phone pouch made of soft mesh. So you can keep your smartphone in the same pocket as your keys without the screen getting scratched.
- Weight: 550 g (size L)
- STORMLOCK SOFTSHELL TASLAN: windproof, water resistant fabric with high breathability and abrasion resistance
- FLEX SHIELD: robust, highly breathable, two-way stretch softshell fabric with wind and water resistant properties
- OVERLAY TAPE: abrasion resistant laminated reinforcement (sleeve pocket)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets (one with mobile phone pouch), inner pocket, sleeve pocket