- winter softshell
- extremely waterproof, windproof
- extremely breathable
- very stretchy
- venting zips
- RECCO system
You’re up on the first lift, powering through the untracked powder and riding the slopes all day long. For you, winters are best spent on skis – all day and every day if possible. The EXOLIGHT SLOPE – the snow sports jacket with softshell comfort – was designed for people like you.
The big deal with the EXOLIGHT SLOPE is that you get a hardshell and a softshell in one awesome jacket. The innovative TEXAPORE SOFTSHELL INFINITY HYPROOF fabric is all about extremes. It is extremely weatherproof, extremely breathable and extremely comfortable.
The EXOLIGHT SLOPE is made for dynamic winter activities, whether it’s endurance training on the cross-country skiing trail or an adventurous ski touring trip. It is highly flexible, with multi-directional stretch performance, and more breathable than most winter sports jackets in its class. Venting zips provide an added boost of fresh air when you’re on the move.
In Arctic temperatures, wear it over your down jacket; on a walk through the woods, simply throw it on over a fleece. It has a lovely feel, even if you wear it right next to your skin. The EXOLIGHT SLOPE is perfect for use in a layering system and has special docking loops that allow you to connect the jacket to the matching ski pants.
Winter sports features include a snow skirt, multiple pockets and a RECCO chip.
- Weight: 570 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE SOFTSHELL INFINITY HYPROOF: extremely waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable outer fabric with stretch comfort and superior next-to-skin wear comfort (water column rating: 30,000 mm, MVTR: > 35,000 g/m²/24h)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting pit zips
- 2 raised hip pockets, sleeve pocket, inner pocket with cable duct for headphones, mobile phone pocket
- docking loops for compatible trousers
- detachable snow skirt
- RECCO System: integrated chip for rescue services location
- reflective detailing