- high-end winter sports jacket
- waterproof, windproof
- very breathable
- stretch fabric
- warmly insulated
- body mapping insulation and lining
- venting zips
- detachable snow skirt
- detachable hood
- RECCO system
You pack away your skins, take a deep breath and you’re off, carving through the fresh snow – living the dream in the EXOLIGHT ICY JACKET. Powder or piste, this jacket is serious about snow.
With this high-end winter sports jacket, the icy cold temperatures on the summit or the wind on the ridge won’t cramp your style. That’s because it features our MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. synthetic fibre insulation. This innovative material insulates extremely well, and it’s exceptionally light and highly breathable – the perfect mix for action-packed days in the snow.
And TEXAPORE O2+ SNOW gives you best-in-class protection from the elements. We developed this robust hardshell fabric specifically for action sports. It has multi-directional stretch properties and a pleasantly soft feel.
And because it can get pretty warm skinning up the hill or on gnarly descents, we’ve used NANUK AIR LOCK on the back of the jacket. This fabric provides good heat retention and superior air permeability. So the jacket gives you the right levels of insulation and breathability exactly where you need them. The pit zips provide an additional venting option when you’re on the move.
And of course we’ve also included a ski pass pocket, a snow skirt and a RECCO chip, plus special docking loops that allow you to connect the jacket to the matching ski pants.
- Weight: 1210 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE O2+ SNOW 2L: stretchy, abrasion resistant, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h)
- STORMLOCK DECOR: very light, windproof, water-resistant and very breathable fabric with decorative print/NANUK AIR LOCK Q.M.C.: extra warm, very light, moisture regulating fabric with honeycomb-like knitted reverse side (lining)
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (80 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting pit zips
- 2 raised hip pockets, 2 inner pockets, chest pocket, ski pass pocket
- snug-fitting elasticated cuffs with thumb holes
- docking loops for compatible trousers
- detachable snow skirt
- goggle cloth with SOS tips
- RECCO System: integrated chip for rescue services location
- reflective detailing