- down jacket for winter sports
- windproof, water-resistant
- very warm
- very lightweight
- venting zips
- snow cuff
- with hood
- docking option with compatible trousers
- RECCO chip
You’re always first in the lift queue and even arctic temperatures won’t stop you skiing. Because you’re wearing your EXOLIGHT DOWN JACKET, the ultra-warm winter sports jacket.
This high-end jacket was designed and developed for the ambitious snow sports fan, with comprehensive ski-specific features and sophisticated detailing. For this jacket we’ve teamed a windproof STORMLOCK shell fabric with DOWNFIBER, an innovative fill material consisting of down and synthetic fibres. This hybrid fill is ultra warm and the insulation performance is not compromised by dampness, which is a distinct advantage when you’re dealing with snow and ice. The synthetic fibre insulation in the hood and shoulders is also immune to moisture.
The EXOLIGHT DOWN JACKET is equipped with a snow skirt, a ski pass pocket, a RECCO chip and pit zips – crucial features for on and off piste skiing.
- Weight: 910 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK MICROLITE: very light, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- DOWNFIBER 700 cuin: Fill consists of 70% hydrophobic duck down and 30% extremely warm, high-loft, fast-drying and easy-care synthetic fibre (700 cuin fill power); RDS certified
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (120 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation/MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation (hood and shoulders)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, 2 inner pockets, ski pass pocket
- venting zips under the arms
- snug-fitting elasticated cuffs
- goggle cloth with SOS tips
- docking loops for compatible trousers
- snow cuff
- RECCO System: integrated chip for rescue services location