- hiking pack for multi-day trips
- ergo-dynamic back system
- pack divided into main and base compartments
- lid with two compartments
- trekking pole lashing
- equipped for hydration system
- rain cover
- 48 litres capacity
Up and down mountains, over fallen trees, rocks and loose scree – if you like hiking over rough trackless terrain, the EDS DYNAMIC 48 is a pack you can rely on. It fits perfectly and gives you all the mobility you need when you’re hiking. Use the straps at the sides to attach your skis during the ascent We’ve designed all the straps and padding to allow precision adjustment, even when you are on the move, without having to take the pack off first. The hip fins control the mobility of the waist belt. Pull them tight and the pack can be carried over long distances in comfort; loosen them off, and you get more freedom of movement (for scrambling over rocky terrain, for example). The shoulder straps and back padding are flexibly attached and designed to provide a dynamic fit, so you get a bit more mobility throughout the system, even with a really heavy load.
We designed the EDS DYNAMIC 48 as a conventional top-loader pack with a large main compartment, a base compartment and a lid compartment. The main compartment can be subdivided if necessary. The base compartment has an ergonomically shaped zip that’s fast and easy to use.
- Backlength: M - XL
- Measurements: 80 x 33 x 31 cm
- Capacity: 48 Lit.
- Weight: 1750g
- EDS: flexible, ergo-dynamic back system for improved performance and comfort
- precision-adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- side compression straps
- lashing straps for trekking poles and ice axe