- hiking pack for multi-day trips
- ergo-dynamic back system
- large main compartment, 4 additional compartments
- trekking pole lashing
- equipped for hydration system
- rain cover
- 38 litres capacity
On forest tracks, rocky trails or pathless backcountry terrain – if you like hiking, the EDS DYNAMIC 38 is the ideal pack for you. It’s super easy to adjust and moves as you move.
The pack is equipped with the ergodynamic EDS back system, which can be custom-adjusted to suit your requirements. And you won’t have to take the pack off to do it. This a practical feature when you need a bit more manoeuvrability – when crossing a stream, for example. The flexible padding gives you a bit more room all round and better carry comfort.
This is a classic top-loader pack. The main compartment has a pouch to accommodate a water bladder. The EDS DYNAMIC 38 is also equipped with a base compartment, a lid compartment and a front pocket. The front pocket is the place to stash any items you might need in a hurry.
- Backlength: S - L
- Measurements: 70 x 30 x 31 cm
- Capacity: 38 Lit.
- Weight: 1650g
- EDS: flexible, ergo-dynamic back system for improved performance and comfort
- precision-adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- side compression straps
- lashing straps for trekking poles and ice axe
- main compartment, base compartment, inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), lid compartment, 2 elasticated side pockets
- ORGANIZER in lid compartment: key clip, small pockets and pouches for small items
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener) and helmet pouch (available separately)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CHAINTECH 210D: abrasion resistant, high tenacity fabric/CROSS RIP 280D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- CHAINTECH 210D: abrasion resistant, high tenacity fabric (base)
- SPRING STEEL: flexible, extra durable stainless steel (frame)