- trail running/fitness training shoe
- waterproof, very breathable
- flat, cushioning sole
- heel stabiliser
Jogging across wet fields and muddy forest trails? Sets of step-ups on tree trunks? If you prefer to do your fitness training outdoors, wear the CROSSTRAIL TEXAPORE LOW and you won’t have to worry about the weather. These shoes will keep your feet dry and give you the agility you need to do your workout.
The sole is extra flat to promote natural movement. It gives you the advanced flexibility and grip you need on various types of terrain, whether you’re training in the woods, on trails or on grass. The extra flexible midsole provides good cushioning every step of the way.
With this shoe, wet grass or mud are not an issue. The waterproof TEXAPORE membrane is guaranteed to keep your feet dry. Which means you can get out and train regardless of the weather.
- Weight: 490 g/pair (Size 6)
- water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- WOLF CROSSTRAIL: lightweight, extra flexible and flat trail running/fitness training sole with very good grip, suitable for a range of activities
- CROSS MOTION PAD: specially shaped, well cushioned, light and extra flexible midsole
- TRAIL GRIP SYSTEM: special sole for perfect grip on almost any kind of terrain
- FLEX FRAME heel stabiliser
- PU toe protectors
- soft tongue