- water and dirt resistant trail fitness shoe
- very lightweight
- flat, cushioning sole
- speed lacing system
- heel stabiliser
Tree stumps, bridge railings and woodland trails make the best kind of gym. And if you like to hit the outdoor gym hard, the CROSSTRAIL SHIELD LOW is the right shoe for you.
It provides basic weather protection, plus the full mobility and optimum support you need for trail running and outdoor fitness training circuits. The shoe has a low drop that helps you to stay agile during your workout, a soft midsole that still provides good cushioning and a tread that delivers maximum grip on a wide range of terrain, from forest trails to grass and asphalt.
The upper of the CROSSTRAIL SHIELD is dirt and water resistant, provides good climate comfort and fits the foot perfectly. The PU framework at the heel gives extra support without restricting your range of movement. So you get the flexibility you need to enjoy your outdoor training session to the full.
- Weight: 580 g/pair (Size 9)
- Double Layer Mesh: double layer, water and dirt resistant polyester mesh fabric
- CROSS SHIELD: robust, breathable, mud and splash resistant
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF CROSSTRAIL: lightweight, extra flexible and flat trail fitness sole with very good grip, suitable for a range of activities
- CROSS MOTION PAD: specially shaped, well cushioned, light and extra flexible midsole
- TRAIL GRIP SYSTEM: special sole for perfect grip on almost any kind of terrain
- FLEX FRAME heel stabiliser
- PU toe protectors
- soft tongue
- speed lacing system with draw cord