- waterproof, multi-purpose jacket
- very breathable
- flex zones for more freedom of movement
- flexible and comfortable
- underarm ventilation
- detachable hood
- REGULAR system zip
On long-distance trails or day hikes, up in the hills down in the lowlands, in rain, snow or sunshine – if your hiking season spans all regions and all seasons, the COLORADO FLEX is the jacket for you. It is very comfortable – and highly versatile too.
This rain jacket is made of extra soft TEXAPORE fabric and equipped with flex zones for superior wear comfort and mobility, from the first step to the last.
When you’re on the move a lot, you’re going to sweat from time to time. That’s when the venting pit zips come in handy. And talking of zips, the COLORADO FLEX features a system zip. This means it can be combined with a compatible inner jacket in winter, so you get to wear it all year round.
- Weight: 650 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: very soft texture, waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE TASLAN STRETCH 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with stretch properties (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting pit zips
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
- water-resistant zips
- REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket