- versatile 3-in-1 combination with fleece and gilet
- windproof, insulated gilet
- very warm fleece jacket
- 3 wear options
Cool in the morning, warm at midday and fresh and windy in the evening? When you are active outdoors you need a flexible solution to changes in temperature. The CARIBOU GLEN is a versatile ZIP ON combination consisting of an extra warm, knitted-look fleece and a windproof, quilted gilet.
Both the gilet and the jacket can be worn separately or combined with other products from our 3-in-1 range to create the perfect all-weather solution.
The lightweight gilet has a windproof STORMLOCK outer fabric and MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation to keep your core warm. The thick fleece on the arms has a pleasantly soft and comfortable reverse side. It is also very breathable, so moisture vapour is expelled efficiently. Together, they form an effective combination for energetic outdoor activities.
- Weight: 960 g (size L)
- Outer gilet:
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- MICROGUARD (160 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation
- 2 hip pockets
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 200 BIPOLAR JERSEY: very warm fleece with knitted jersey exterior and soft, brushed reverse side
- SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: soft microfibre lining in the sleeves