- travel and leisure jacket
- wind- and water-resistant
- waterproof, very breathable reinforcements
- multiple pockets
The classic, old school outdoor jacket – in a brand new version! The BRONCO dates back to the origins of the JACK WOLFSKIN brand. The new interpretation of this classic jacket – a homage to the old days – is every bit as functional and stylish as the original.
For this updated version we have combined our tried-and-tested FUNCTION 65 outdoor fabric with waterproof, very breathable TEXAPORE on the shoulders and hood. These are the areas most exposed to the rain, so they need to be waterproof – and remain waterproof when you’re carrying a pack or travel bag.
Two chest pockets, two hip pockets, an inner pocket and our signature secret pocket provide room for small items of kit.
- Weight: 830 g (size L)
- FUNCTION 65 ORGANIC: robust, wind- and water-resistant hybrid fabric with certified organic cotton
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof and very breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6,000 g/m²/24h)
- LIGHT HOOD IN COLLAR: lightweight hood with adjustable field of vision; stows in jacket collar
- 2 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket, secret pocket
- adjustable hem and waist