- winter jacket
- waterproof, windproof
- warmly insulated
- detachable hood with removable fake fur trim
- multiple pockets
From Helsinki to Chamonix, the BROCKTON POINT keeps you warm on trips to the colder regions of the world. This blouson style insulated winter jacket has an extra warm lining.
The TEXAPORE outer fabric shuts out the rain, snow and cold wind. The wide cuffs and a snug-fitting hem stop cold air from creeping in. Add in the MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation and you get a very warm jacket indeed.
When the cold wind is whistling round your ears, just pull up the hood. It has a fake fur trim for extra protection. Or if you prefer, you can remove the hood entirely. For added cosiness and warmth, the collar of the jacket is lined with soft SHERPA fleece.
- Weight: 1505 g (size L)
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- MICROGUARD (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation
- ribbed cuffs
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and removable fake fur trim
- 2 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, 2 inner pockets, sleeve pocket