- hiking boot for demanding day hikes
- waterproof, very breathable
- very comfortable
- very durable
- well cushioned hiking sole
Hike. Be free. Find your equilibrium. Our ALTIPLANO PRIME waterproof hiking boots are guaranteed to keep your feet comfortable on ambitious trails in the lower ranges, foothills of the Alps etc.
The mid-cut uppers in finest nubuck leather give your ankles the crucial support they need when the wide trail becomes a faint path. And with happy feet, you won’t hesitate to take a little detour or shortcut. The boot stabilises the heel and provides sufficient room at the toe, whether you’re going uphill or down.
And with PORON pads in the footbed, they will cushion your feet just as well on the 100th hike as the first day you wore them. And that’s a promise.
- Weight: 1260 g/pair (Size 9)
- very water resistant, robust nubuck leather
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- MOTION GUIDE: TPU shank for precision motion control
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: comfort fit with extra room for the forefoot and extra cushioning at the heel
- WOLF HIKE PRIME: comfortably cushioned hiking sole for intensive day hikes on natural paths
- GRIP SYSTEM PRIME: outsole with special rubber compound and special tread pattern for superior grip
- protective heel and toe caps
- lacing system with metal hooks & eyelets and low set tensioning hooks