- hiking shoe for long day hikes
- waterproof, very breathable
- very comfortable
- well cushioned hiking sole
When you’re doing mile after mile on forest tracks and trails, the waterproof ALTIPLANO PRIME TEXAPORE LOW hiking shoes are super comfortable from the first step to the last.
The well cushioned, anti-slip hiking sole provides a secure grip and relieves the strain on your joints, every step of the way. And with PORON shock pads in the footbed you get the same consistent level of comfort at the end of the long day as you did at the start.
The special shape of the shoe provides plenty of space at the front and good support at the heel – crucial when you’re tackling steep, rocky trails. Stabilisers provide added support and help keep your feet in good shape.
And if you have to cross a stream or it starts to rain – fear not! The shoe is fully waterproof, courtesy of the TEXAPORE membrane. This shoe ideal for long, adventurous days on the trail – in all weathers.
- Weight: 1010 g/pair (Size 9)
- very water resistant, robust nubuck leather
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- MOTION GUIDE: TPU shank for precision motion control
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: comfort fit with extra room for the forefoot and extra cushioning at the heel
- WOLF HIKE PRIME: comfortably cushioned hiking sole for intensive day hikes on natural paths
- GRIP SYSTEM PRIME: outsole with special rubber compound and special tread pattern for superior grip
- protective heel and toe caps