- trekking boot for multi-day treks
- waterproof, breathable
- suede leather and robust fabric
- robust and lightweight Vibram sole
Lowlands or hill country, single-day hikes or multi-day treks, rain or sunshine – the ALL TERRAIN does it all. This classic trekking boot is a real treat for your feet on longer walks.
The sole is designed for walking long distances in comfort. It delivers smooth roll-over performance and cushions every step to reduce the strain on your feet and joints.
The TEXAPORE membrane keeps your feet dry in the rain or when crossing streams. And if any water does get in over the top of the boot the lining dries fast, ready for the next day’s trek.
- Weight: 1120 g/pair (Size 6)
- suede leather and very water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- VIBRAM MOUNTAIN TREK: sturdy yet very lightweight trekking sole with good cushioning and grip
- protective heel and toe caps
- lacing system with metal hooks & eyelets, low set tensioning hooks and nylon loops